I am super excited to be able to finally share this with you. I got this crazy idea to create a Frida Kahlo inspired look AND take a video of it AND have a photo shoot with my good friend, Rey Granger (business info found below). Needless to say, it was a lot of work but, I was almost brought to tears when I saw the finished product!
Frida is one of my heros. She lived such an innovative and inspirational life. If you would like to learn more about her, check out the link here.
This post has quite a bit of information so, make sure you check it all out. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below or on the video. Enjoy!
- Wet & Wild Coverall Primer
- Maybelline Fit Me! #310
- Rimmel Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer #240 Light/Neutral
- Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Banana
- BH Studio Pro Tinted HD Powder in Golden
- Mac Eyeshadow in Expresso
- Mac Eyeshadow in Vanilla
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Blackout
- BH Cosmetics Contour & Blush 2 Palette
- Markwins Artisan Color Baked Blush in Raspberry
- Beautique Intense Jumbo Lip Crayon in Blackberry
- Loreal Voluminous Miss Manga Rock Mascara
- Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in Rosetto #107